#1 Rated Toyota Lemon Attorney
Thousands of Toyota vehicles sold in the U.S. annually turn out to be lemons.
If you were sold a Toyota that you believe to be a lemon, contact an experienced lemon law attorney today.
If your Toyota car has a problem, get your FREE Case Review Here or call us now at 818-233-0052
Lemon Law for Toyota
In the United States:
• Over 100,000 vehicles sold each year are lemons
• The lemon laws cover vehicles whether they are new or used
• The lemon laws cover vehicles whether they were purchased or leased
• The lemon laws maintain that manufacturers pay their consumers’ attorney fees (if the consumer wins the case)
Common Issues in Toyota for Lemon Law
More common issues involving Toyota’s have been with the Toyota Camry, RAV4, Echo, Prius, Corolla, Highlander, Sienna, Avalon, Tacoma, and Tundra.
Common issues with these models include (but are not limited to):
• Oil leak
• Illumination of the check engine light
• Engine failing to crank
• Rough idle in drive
• Engine knock
• Unintended acceleration
• Engine shakes when cooling fan comes on
• Jerking upon gear change and acceleration
• Downshifting hesitation
• Hard downshift
• Excessive Oil Consumption
Compensation For Lemon Law Claims
Auto companies are under warranty to repair any inherent defect in your vehicle under the specified warranty period.
If Toyota cannot/does not fix these problems with a reasonable number of attempts, you may be entitled to compensation.
Compensation for lemon law claims include refunds, replacement vehicles, or cash reward. Contact an experienced lemon law lawyer today.
What To Do Next
If your Toyota car has problem, get your FREE Case Review Here or call us now at 818-233-0052