#1 Rated BMW Lemon Attorney
BMW is a world-famous German auto company. Their high-performance vehicles are among the most popular in the United States.
However, many find their BMW’s plagued with mechanical defects and inherent issues.
If a vehicle you have purchased/leased fails to meet the warranty provided by its manufacturer, after number of repair attempts, then it is a “lemon” and you may be entitled to a refund/replacement vehicle or good.
If the vehicle is not deemed to be a lemon, you may be entitled to compensation in the form of buyback process under the lemon laws.
Defects in these models can be disappointing as well as dangerous!
BMW models that have been reported as lemons include (but are not limited to) the 335i, 135i, 535i, and X6 xDrive35i Sports Activity Coupes; Z4 roadsters; X5s and X6s; 5 – 7 Series; and 1 Series coupes and convertibles. Defective BMW models can be disappointing as well as dangerous. These issues of defective vehicles may include:
• Rear brake disc problems
• Errors with the fuel level sensors
• Fuel pump malfunctions
• Leaking with the power braking system
• Insufficient clearance between seatbelt tensioners
• Engine failure
• Heat/Air Conditioning
• Seatbelt Issues
• Airbag recall
• Stalled while driving
• Water leaks
• Engine overheat warning
• Steering drifts
BMW Lemon Law Suit
Lemons often incur large sums of financial losses for their owners. You may be entitled to file a BMW Lemon Law suit if:
- Your BMW is still under manufacturer’s warranty and the defect/nonconformity is one that is covered under this warranty
- You purchased your BMW less than 18 months ago or have driven less than 18,000 miles
- You have notified the manufacturer of your BMW about the need for repair
- You have taken your BMW in to repair this problem four times or more (two or more times if the problem could lead to injury or death)
- Your BMW has been out of service due to repairs for at least 30 days.
BMW Warranty Guarantees
Your BMW warranty guarantees a certain standard of performance and reliability for your vehicle. However, if you find yourself facing numerous repair attempts, it might be a clear indication that your BMW could be a lemon, especially under the lemon law in Los Angeles, California. This situation calls for decisive action to protect your rights as a consumer.
In cases where you’ve bought or leased a BMW that turns out to be a lemon and your manufacturer is refusing to repurchase, replace, or compensate you, reaching out to a seasoned BMW lemon law attorney is crucial. An experienced lemon law expert can provide the guidance and representation you need to navigate the complexities of the lemon law in Los Angeles, California, and ensure you receive the justice and compensation you deserve.