#1 Rated BMW Lemon Attorney
BMW is a world-famous German auto company. Their high-performance vehicles are among the most popular in the United States.
However, many find their BMW’s plagued with mechanical defects and inherent issues.
If a vehicle you have purchased/leased fails to meet the warranty provided by its manufacturer, then it is a “lemon” and you may be entitled to a refund/replacement vehicle or good.
If the vehicle is not deemed to be a lemon, you may be entitled to compensation in the form of cash refund under the lemon laws.
Defects in these models can be disappointing as well as dangerous!
BMW models that have been reported as lemons include (but are not limited to) the 335i, 135i, 535i, and X6 xDrive35i Sports Activity Coupes; Z4 roadsters; X5s and X6s; 5 – 7 Series; and 1 Series coupes and convertibles. Defects in these models can be disappointing as well as dangerous. These defects may include:
• Rear brake disc problems
• Errors with the fuel level sensors
• Fuel pump malfunctions
• Leaking with the power braking system
• Insufficient clearance between seatbelt tensioners
• Engine failure
• Heat/Air Conditioning
• Seatbelt Issues
• Airbag recall
• Stalled while driving
• Water leaks
• Engine overheat warning
• Steering drifts
BMW Lemon Law Suit
Lemons often incur large sums of financial losses for their owners. You may be entitled to file a BMW Lemon Law suit if:
- Your BMW is still under warranty and the defect/nonconformity is one that is covered under this warranty
- You purchased your BMW less than 18 months ago or have driven less than 18,000 miles
- You have notified the manufacturer of your BMW about the need for repair
- You have taken your BMW in to repair this problem four times or more (two or more times if the problem could lead to injury or death)
- Your BMW has been out of service due to repairs for at least 30 days.
BMW Warranty Guarantees
Your BMW warranty guarantees a standard for your vehicle to uphold.
Accordingly, numerous repair attempts are a signal that your vehicle may be a lemon and you should take action.
If you bought or leased a BMW lemon that your manufacturer refuses to repurchase, replace, or compensate you for, contact an experienced lemon law expert today.